Spyder Garage

Default Open Houses in Minnesota

Hello, I am Dave Smith (MNBK) and just wanted to let you know of two open houses coming up. Leo's South in Lakeville is celebrating their 40th year in business this Friday and Saturday, April 7 & 8. Also Dr. Mudspringer in Spring Lake Park is holding his annual open house on Saturday, May 6th.

I have just transitioned to a 2016 F3T after 40 years on two wheels. Cheri transitioned to a 2010 RTS ( in 2010) after years on two wheels. We hope to see some of you at these events. At Mudspringers we will be manning the Christian Motorcyclist Association booth in the back of the building (Near the food ) . Hopefully we will see some of you there.

Spyder Garage

We'll be at Leo's on Saturday! Went to Caswell's last weekend, nice meeting all the other Spyder Riders, and I just brought a CMA 2 wheel riding couple into the Spyder fold, Jerry and his bride are lurking here on SL's but will be riding their (new to them) 2012 Spyder RT next week here in MN. I'll try to drag them up to Dr. Mudspringer's, after we get them to come to Spyderfest...<G>
    Thanks for the Reminder MNBK!
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020