Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I am liking it so far. It comes with iGo nav software installed but since it is Android based you can load up a variety of different GPS programs. I tried the TomTom Go app but it is a subscription and would be good on a cell phone but the extra features are wasted so I removed it. I am currently trying three apps that are built around just GPS signals and don't need cellular. Map Factor, Sygic, and Osmand. Pluses and minuses for each. I am trying to figure out which will work the best with uploaded routes from other people. I have also installed the FOBO app so I can monitor my tire pressure. It will take a 32GB card which is hand for apps, routes, and music. I have found the screen to be most responsive with a stylus or fingernail. Not jittery at all on the road and routes update quickly if I change up on the fly. It connects with my Sena 10 which is more of a requirement for me than the display. I want to be able to hear the instruction and my music. The screen is fair in the sun, probably better than what I expected for the price and there are sun shields available online but I am currently making my own. I'm in Jax and need to make a trip to JP cycles at Destination Daytona. PM me if you would like to meet over there sometime and see it in person.

CJ JAX

Quote Originally Posted by cmar157 View Post
    I am looking for an inexpensive GPS to have on hand and was wondering how this worked.
    Attached Images Attached Images