Spyder Garage

Default Spyderpops leather works saddle bags

Thinking about getting spyderpops leather saddle bags, just looking for some feed back on them if anyone has them ?
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

Default Saddlebags

I have them on my black and chrome F3s and they look great! They don't look that big from the side but you can fit a giant box of mini wheats or a loaf of Italian bread in them (without breaking it in half). I liked the saddlebags so much that I also added the leatherworks model 325L solo bag to the BRP passenger backrest to keep raingear and a tire repair kit.

Spyder Garage

Default spyderpops

[QUOTE=Dave7691;1240247]Thinking about getting spyderpops leather saddle bags, just looking for some feed back on them if anyone has them ?[/QUOTE
    We have them and love them , easy to take off at the hotel and carry inside

Spyder Garage

Default Leather bags

Thank you for the input, just pulled the trigger and ordered them so I have storage for trips.
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

Default Saddlebags

Wow that's all I can say , the bags are awesome and the quick release system can't be easier , took only 10 minutes to install and done . They are one of the best made bags I've seen and they come with the brackets already mounted to the bags a bonus so you don't need to drill the holes to mount them to the bag . Very heavy grade leather and so well made well worth the money . I was very hesitant about buying them site unseen as I am a very hands on buyer and want to see first hand when purchasing a too me , a big buck item. Thank you Spyderpops another great product . Pictures to come .
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

Default Saddlebags

20170407_135441.jpg20170407_135426.jpg20170407_135407.jpg20170407_135403.jpg
    I really like them have to try them out this weekend.
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

The bags look great on your spyder. I also think the floorboards match very well. What seat is that?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    The bags look great on your spyder. I also think the floorboards match very well. What seat is that?
    It's a Mustang seat , I like it to me it's very comfortable. We tried it on Cindy's F3 first and she felt it was to firm for her.
    2015 F3S , silver

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dave7691 View Post
    Thinking about getting spyderpops leather saddle bags, just looking for some feed back on them if anyone has them ?
    Unless I decide to ride with a passenger I'll stick with a duffle bag thrown over the seat and held with rock-straps. I bought my F3s because I liked the looks of the exposed rear tire. My thoughts.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
    Unless I decide to ride with a passenger I'll stick with a duffle bag thrown over the seat and held with rock-straps. I bought my F3s because I liked the looks of the exposed rear tire. My thoughts.
    I agree with the exposed back wheel , the bags are for weekend trips with these bags there are no brachets on the bike when they are off , they are quick release.
    Last edited by Dave7691; 04-07-2017 at 05:16 PM. Reason: spelling
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

They look awesome and I love the fact that you can take them off and not leave an ugly bracket to ruin the great looks of the bike. I only need the bags for weekend trips. I think this is what I'm going to get next.
    I used to think it was a terrible thing that life was so unfair. Then I thought, "what if life was fair, and all of the terrible things that happen to us came because we really deserved them?" Now I take great comfort in the general unfairness and hostility of the universe.

Spyder Garage

Default Another option

Madmartigan, Also take a look at Viking if you want a reasonably priced hard saddlebag.