Spyder Garage

Default "Thank You" from Spyders on the Bayou

We would like to Thank each and every one of you who attended our event this past weekend. We had 230 people registered and we had 209 people show up at the crawfish boil. OH, we had 113 bikes in the parking lot. It is because of this great Spyder Community of people we will continue to have this event.

We have already started planning our next years event.

Looking forward to seeing all of our friends next year.

Spyder Garage

Default Great event

Gene, you guys are awesome! Perfect size, too! We'll be back!!
    Joe and Ann
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Very good event, i enjoyed it.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Awesome experience! We'll be back!

Spyder Garage

I had a great time. Next year, my wife says she's coming, too.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

I really enjoyed myself and thanks for the hard work.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Gene, thanks to you and all of the volunteers for an absolutely awesome event.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

The wife and I enjoyed it as well! Already waiting for next year to come. This year was better than last year. It was not cold and raining like before except on sat from Grand Isle. Met a lot of great people and I even got to sit out the hotel and shoot the **** with everyone. They even put up with my cigars! Sorry I do not know everyones name but I know the faces and look forward to next year!!!!!!
    Retired U.S navy Seabee! "CAN DO"
    2015 Spyder F3-s

Spyder Garage

Default Coming back next year

This was our first event. Made lots of new friends and Gene and his crew really made us feel welcome. Also our first group ride. Lots of fun and looking forward to next year.

Spyder Garage

Great time in Houma. Everything was well planned and carried out. Best of luck with future rallies. Special thanks to the Sherriff's that led the rides. Really nice to not have to stop for traffic lights, especially in the rain.
    [SIGPIC][img]https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/maps/map.prov.png?states=[img]https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/maps/map.prov.png?states=BC.ABhttps://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/maps/map.prov.png?states

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gene0108 View Post
    We would like to Thank each and every one of you who attended our event this past weekend. We had 230 people registered and we had 209 people show up at the crawfish boil. OH, we had 113 bikes in the parking lot. It is because of this great Spyder Community of people we will continue to have this event.

Looking forward to seeing all of our friends next year.

Well I made it home safe and sound and I want to thank you again for your outstanding excellent service. It was totally amazing that you got me back on the road in one day. I had an absolutely fantastic time.

ToM
    Do what you like
    Like what you do

Life is Good😃
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Default BY-U

Had a great time. Good times and met some really good people during our "visiting hours " in the hotel parking lot. Somebody kept smoking a CIGAR!!!!!!! LOL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gene0108 View Post
    We would like to Thank each and every one of you who attended ........

It is on our Bucket list, I just got mine out of winter storage up here in MN and decided I'm getting different storage that will allow easier access so I can load up and at least trailer my Spyder down for Spyders on the Bayou 2018. REALLY looking forward to it.... Wonderful to see all the kind words and positivity coming out of this event.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

We had a great time and planning on being back next year for sure. Thanks for all the work that went in to this. You done good you!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob2015 View Post
    Had a great time. Good times and met some really good people during our "visiting hours " in the hotel parking lot. Somebody kept smoking a CIGAR!!!!!!! LOL
    Lol. Guilty! Remember a certain someone broke out a jar of moonshine! Good times!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Retired U.S navy Seabee! "CAN DO"
    2015 Spyder F3-s