Thread: San Angelo TX

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default San Angelo TX

Much Spyder activity and owners in the area? Closest dealer? Thinking of a retirement move and looking at the important stuff. I prefer riding year roun rather than spending 9 months a year looking out the window at rain, wind, sno/ice and generally poopie weather.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Habib View Post
    Much Spyder activity and owners in the area? Closest dealer? Thinking of a retirement move and looking at the important stuff. I prefer riding year roun rather than spending 9 months a year looking out the window at rain, wind, sno/ice and generally poopie weather.
    "Only two things come from Texas".......always wanted to say that. What's wrong with snow? I prefer snow to tornadoes. Why buy a Spyder in Texas anyway, they don't have gas stations. Went crazy in Texas years ago begging for gas.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Habib View Post
    We moved from the Seattle area to San Antonio 2 years ago and have never looked back. San Antonio is motorcycle heaven, with sunshine most of the year, lots of riding groups of all ages, and a million miles of country roads and interesting destinations and festivals. Not to mention great people.

San Angelo isn't too far away (3 hrs or so) so I suspect the riding is similar. Come on down!

Spyder Garage

Default Great State...

Lived there a couple times and loved it. Seeing as there are 776 listed members there you should have no problem with ryding groups and clubs. Check spydercodes app for dealer locations or brp site. Nice place to retire...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
    "Only two things come from Texas".......always wanted to say that. What's wrong with snow? I prefer snow to tornadoes. Why buy a Spyder in Texas anyway, they don't have gas stations. Went crazy in Texas years ago begging for gas.
    Texas, because its not Pennsylvania. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-man View Post
    We moved from the Seattle area to San Antonio 2 years ago and have never looked back. San Antonio is motorcycle heaven, with sunshine most of the year, lots of riding groups of all ages, and a million miles of country roads and interesting destinations and festivals. Not to mention great people.

San Angelo isn't too far away (3 hrs or so) so I suspect the riding is similar. Come on down!
    Thats the plan. Wife is a Texan and i lived there for 6 years ( ElPaso ). We are finally giving up work and plan on taking the dirt nap in warm dry soil.