Spyder Garage

Default After market seat

Is there an aftermarket seat that allows taller folks seat back further and still have a back rest?

Spyder Garage

Default Corbin

Quote Originally Posted by Zummyannie View Post
    Is there an aftermarket seat that allows taller folks seat back further and still have a back rest?
    Look up Corbin seats(sponsor). They have a shop in Florida and do custom ride in seat builds.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ultimate seats

Spyder Garage

+1 for Ultimate. They are in Destination Daytona. Go see Dez, he has a Spyder with the tallboy seat you can try plus they offer a ride guarantee on stock seats.
    NEW/CURRENT (Wife's Bike, I ride Goldwing/Africa Twin)
    2023 RT Limited Petrol Blue Metallic
    Working on the upgrades... so far... Show Chrome Isolator Fuse Block, Tackform Adventure Wireless charger phone mount

OLD/TRADED
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box

Spyder Garage

Default Aftermarket Seat

You might try Corbin.

Spyder Garage

Default After market seat

Russell Day Long, I've had 3 now. Custom for how you want it.

20170302_122229.jpg20170323_093419.jpg
    Baja Ron sway bar, Spyder Dock, Highway Brackets,Trident pegs, Spyder Decals, Signal Mirror led strips, Utopia backrest, 5 pc. Hopnel liner set, cargo nets side/rear doors. Mesh bag front trunk, foam grips, spare trunk key, passenger armrests/storage pouch's, ram mounts/GPS, Drink holder,Phone, Passenger clamp-on drink holder, rear trunk tap light, custom plate frame, spyder fastener bolts, adjustable lower mirror wind deflectors, F4 Customs windshield -wide,tall,clear,vent,Chrome Spyder grill.

Spyder Garage

My husband has the Ultimate Tall Boy seat and backrest on his RT along with the Tri Axis handlebars. Below is information copied from the Ultimate web site that describes the seat and what it does for the rider.

Our Ultimate Tall Boy Spyder RT is designed to sit you at the same height as the stock seat and one and a half inches further back from the handlebars. If you feel too cramped with your stock seating position, our Ultimate Tall Boy seat will help.
    He's on his RT She's on her F3

And the Keys to a Happy Marriage: Separate
    Bathrooms, Individual Remote TV Clickers, and
    His and Her Spyders.

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die,
    I want to go where they went." ~ ~ Will Rogers

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
    ~ ~ Winston Churchill in his tribute to the RAF.

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining
    people who think the world owes them a living." ~ ~ John Wayne

GOS 3799

Spyder Garage

Have a good long look at Russell Day Long. They are more expensive as you have to supply them with a seat (either your own or a second hand one from eBay), but they will make the seat to fit your exact specifications based on photos you take and your riding requirements. Corbin, Ultimate and Mustang are all good seats, but if they don't work for you, you have to return them and start again. Russell will rework their seat if it doesn't work for you up front (rare), until it gives you all day comfort.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

I have my 3rd Russel Day-Long going on next week. I have tried Corbin and Mustang and spent a few hour on a Ultimate and NOTHING compares to the Russel Day-long and there service
    Dick Harding
    Boise,ID
    2011 Spyder RT SE5 Limited

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!

Large1 is online now Report Post

Spyder Garage

ultma tall boy
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

I did a comparison of some here.
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tehrlich View Post
    That review was amazing thank you for that effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

The BRP Comfort seat sits you back about 2.5 inches. OEM Backrests work with the seat.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pickels View Post
    That review was amazing thank you for that effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you.

I felt like I was in the same boat as many others on here with the general advice: "just go to a meeting and try out different seats!" Unfortunately, I do not have that luxury.
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Default Don't Talk the Talk

Like I posted in #9 post Russell Day long just returned form A ride-in and this is what I returned home with. FYI I am 6'4" they made the seat to fit me
    seat.jpg
    Dick Harding
    Boise,ID
    2011 Spyder RT SE5 Limited

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!

Large1 is online now Report Post

Spyder Garage

Does anyone have a number for the BRP comfort seats? In their catalog all I see is the "vinyl/leather coast to coast seat" and the cannonball seat.

I have an f3 s and looking for an extra few inches before my tailbone hits the seat ledge.

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    The BRP Comfort seat sits you back about 2.5 inches. OEM Backrests work with the seat.