Spyder Garage

Default Bakerbuilt bike wings customer service

I just ordered both hand and leg wings. I order the light grey hand wings and on the website you can't pick a shade for they leg wings. The day after I placed my order, a very nice lady called and informed me that they are making different shades for the legs. She wanted to know if I wanted the legs the same shade as the hand. But of course I do. I don't even have them yet and I am impressed with the company.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2017 Can Am Spyder F3-Limited

Lamonster front fender LED light kit, Madstad adjustable windshield, Lidlox Helmet Lock, Techmount phone mount

Previous 2015 Can Am Spyder RT-SE6

Bajaron Sway Bar w/links, Rivco Dual trunk mounted flag poles, Custom Dynamics Long Amber Brightsides, Custom Dynamics Long Red Brightsides, Custom Dynamics LED RT HMT Brake Light w/Magic Strobes Brake Light Flasher, Techmount phone mount

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jephillips44 View Post
    I just ordered both hand and leg wings. I order the light grey hand wings and on the website you can't pick a shade for they leg wings. The day after I placed my order, a very nice lady called and informed me that they are making different shades for the legs. She wanted to know if I wanted the legs the same shade as the hand. But of course I do. I don't even have them yet and I am impressed with the company.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I have both and yes they have good customer service but I wish the products were more bike specific. Neither items form to the bike and are rather generic in nature. Two biker friends actually questioned why I didn't find bike specific "wings" for my ryde. I told them these are bike specific! Also the hardware is not very custom fabricated. Baker needs to step up the game and do custom fabrications/moldings. On the positive side they work wonderfully well and as described. My thoughts.

Spyder Garage

Default Good to Hear.....

We do have great sponsor vendors here and customer service is important to them. Glad your getting a matched set...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We hear so many complaints about poor customer service, that it's really nice to hear some compliments about it!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black