Spyder Garage

Default Latest Farkle Grenade & Subsequent Road Test Impressions...

Got the Bajaron/Lamonster Swaybar & Links installed on the Batpod today. Wow! What a difference in ride quality!

For those not yet running them on their F3 bikes, these parts tighten up the front end something fierce. After getting these bits installed, rode 100+ miles home from Castaic to Tehachapi through a lot of twisties. I would say these parts cut the front end "dive" that one would experience in normal spirited curvy riding by at least 50%.

Wifey also got the Bajaron/Lamonster bar and links put on Gipsy Danger, as well. Although she is a much more "conservative" rider than I am, she said she could notice the difference, as well.

Kudos to Bajaron and Lamonster for a great suspension product for both the F3 and RT platforms!
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip

Spyder Garage

Default Nice

Another happy customer. bajaRon has made many ryders on all spyders happy with the changes in handling...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I have that setup on my F3, and couldn't agree more. Just got Lamonsters Front Wheel Balancers, and hope to install then soon to complete the front end improvements!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnny pop View Post
    I have that setup on my F3, and couldn't agree more. Just got Lamonsters Front Wheel Balancers, and hope to install then soon to complete the front end improvements!
    I took a look at those wheel balancers today on his website. They look sweet! I worked tires/automotive for 10 years and the thought of not having to balance with weights ever again is appealing.
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip