Very weird thing owning two very different trikes. When I am on my F3S Spyder, it feels like the most sensational trike in the world given that I have finally modded it to the point that it is comfortable. Then... I jump on my Harley Tri Glide with the new M8 engine and just enjoy the barco-lounger experience with all of the vibes and stock loud pipes. They are such completely different machines that each one is constantly calling to me for different reasons.

This coming month, I plan to take a 3-4 week trike hauling (Drop-Tail Trailer) trip across the USA from Florida to California and have decided to take the Spyder and ride tons of twisty roads between North Florida and Northern California. The Spyder is about 400 pounds lighter, makes better power and I think will be wonderful for day trips. I don't need all of the luggage space that the Tri Glide offers and think I am going to very much enjoy the experience of just riding the Spyder for an extended period of time. Since getting it 9 months ago, I have only put 3k miles on it and feel like I have been kind of neglecting it and haven't had the opportunity to really explore its capabilities. I think a 3-4 week bunch of day trips including jaunts through deserts, mountains and all manner of twisty roads should get me a lot more in touch with the F3S. Bob