Spyder Garage

Default Seal Floorboards ordered

I ordered a set of Seal Floorboards for my 2009 RS SE5 today. Should be here next week. Hopefully I can get the Spyder out of hibernation in the next few days. That will depend on the road condition to my brother in laws place, where it is stored, as I have about a mile of gravel road to traverse to get to the highway, and sometimes in spring it is a mud pit of a road.
    David Petrick
    Certified Professional Photographer
    2020 Limited Dark , Magma Red Black

Spyder Garage

Default Cool

Post some pics when ya get em on.

Spyder Garage

You will like the floorboards. And they were easy enough to install that I put a set on two different RT's. (Pre-floorboard days).

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Seal Floorboards

I got the Spyder out of hibernation today. Got in a bit of riding in. Now waiting for the Seal boards to arrive.
    David Petrick

Spyder Garage

Default Seal Floorboards

The Floorboards arrived, as soon as a couple
    parts come in, I will get them installed. Boards are very well made. Have to replace peg bracket as they are broken where the front of the boards attach to the peg support bracket. Also need to get OEM foot pegs, to install the boards. Thanks to warlock for having pegs I could purchase.
    David Petrick

Spyder Garage

Are you able to stand on those floorboards to mount the bike? I have been standing on the pegs to mount, I weigh 270 and they seem sturdy enough. I hope the floorboards can take it, I'll be getting a set myself soon, either the Sealpup or Rivco? I like the full length of the sealpup.
    2010 GS SE5 red and black
    1982 Honda GL650 (showroom condition)
    2014 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hungryeye View Post
    Are you able to stand on those floorboards to mount the bike? I have been standing on the pegs to mount, I weigh 270 and they seem sturdy enough. I hope the floorboards can take it, I'll be getting a set myself soon, either the Sealpup or Rivco? I like the full length of the sealpup.

The seal Floorboards are great, they can take the weight.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hungryeye View Post
    I designed my first RS's Seal for the RT on a friends RT SE5. He was at least your size and I had him stand and bounce on the prototype. The RT really did a rock and roll, but the Seals were under no strain. If you can stand on the rider peg, you can easily stand on my Seals. The peg and rear
    mounting bracket distribute the weight even more. Never seen a big person not love mounting their Spyder with my Seals because it's just like standing on the floor. Getting on and off easily is all part of......
    Riding in comfort,
    John