Spyder Garage

Default trying to locate RT rider

I talked to a guy at Yodders Saturday and want to ask him a question. I think his name was Dan, if you're out there I'm still looking at the RT I told you about. My name is Jeff.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Give us a bit more of a description of his bike. Names we forget; but not bikes!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Ooooo...!!🤔

Not much to go on for the folks here.... but do hope he is on this site and see's your request...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Yoders

I talked to you at Yoders. You can send me a PM or call me at 229-591-2344. I am available most any time.

Spyder Garage

Default laser alignment

Quote Originally Posted by Dan T View Post
    I talked to you at Yoders. You can send me a PM or call me at 229-591-2344. I am available most any time.
    How much was alignment and name? Also it's missing a side cover about $400.00.what do you think of deal ar 10k?

Spyder Garage

Default 2010 RTS

The alignment was $100.00. Contact Dave (Doc-Riverside) at 912-946-3015. He was highly recommended by the maker of the laser alignment equipment and knows a lot about the Spyder. 10 K seems to be what I have seen as a fair price on this site. I would try to get him to come off the price the $400 for the side panel or have him replace it before you buy at the 10K price. He offered it to me for 12500 in July of last year.

Spyder Garage

Default laser alignment

Quote Originally Posted by Dan T View Post
    The alignment was $100.00. Contact Dave (Doc-Riverside) at 912-946-3015. He was highly recommended by the maker of the laser alignment equipment and knows a lot about the Spyder. 10 K seems to be what I have seen as a fair price on this site. I would try to get him to come off the price the $400 for the side panel or have him replace it before you buy at the 10K price. He offered it to me for 12500 in July of last year.
    Thank you so much Dan. I tried to get lower he said no way. I will keep your number for the future. Mine is 229-349-3682. If you're in albany give me a call.