Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

When I get mine I'll see how big it is with attachments and charging cords. Then I'll see what kind of vinyl pouches are available. Thanks for the review.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default EFFICIENT SERVICE

​Just two days to receive the pump. Fantastic! Wish I also had the clamp on fitting, but I think this will do.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stillriding View Post
    ​Just two days to receive the pump. Fantastic! Wish I also had the clamp on fitting, but I think this will do.
    A clamp on will not work on the rear of the Spyder. I just received another batch today, the next batch will have both but that's a few weeks out.

Spyder Garage

We just received our stock of the silver units. All backorders will be filled Today. Chances are these will be gone by the end of the day Monday. People are loving these.

http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...oved-air-pack/

Spyder Garage

Default Air Pack

Lamont, I have your original power plate on my 2015 F3s (5 amp fuse?). I have blown the fuse using another pump. Is the air pack compatible with the original design power plate? Ordered the pump a couple days ago so I can always just use the charged battery if there is a concern blowing the fuse.

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Lamonster;1233372]I just got a great real world review of the air pack

Rick Cy Martin II Thoughts on this product so far: Device came in and I hooked it up to the charger overnight. If it has a battery gauge built in, I'm not finding it, so you can't tell how charged up it is or when it's fully charged, but 8-10 hours overnight should definitely top it off. Comes with a 12v cable, 120v wall socket cable, and a few adapters to air up balls and other sundry items.

1. I let 10-15lbs of pressure out of ALL of my tires (car and spyder) and it aired each one up in 1-2 minutes, doing all seven, on the same charge. (to 35psi on the car, 19psi on Spyder front, and 28psi Spyder rear)

2. Neighbor in this apt complex has a vehicle that he hasn't moved in 4 months and one of the tires has recently (in the last week or so) gone completely flat. Aired it up as the 8th tire to 32psi in just a few seconds over 3 minutes.

3. All of this was done in less than 20 minutes. The device became a little warm to the touch and the screw on air hose was also warm enough that I stopped there to let it cool down.

4. I then turned it on and sat it on my spyder seat and let the battery run completely down... I forgot to time this but I'd say it ran for about 20 minutes... not really an accurate test as it wasn't connected to anything pushing a load, just pumping air out into nothing.

5. The device comes with a 12v car adapter with a decently long cable (6-10 ft?) Plugged into my cars 12v, in the dash, it allows the device to reach all 4 tires with slack to spare. If the device is completely dead, this will still allow you to use it to inflate tires as though the device was fully charged.

6. Comes with a velvet drawstring bag that is just large enough for the pump and the screw on air hose. I kinda wish it was a little bit larger to hold the 12v cable.

7. For the tech geeks like myself: Voltage is 12.8v; Current is 5A; Power is 64w; Battery Capacity is 500mAH; Flow is 12LPM; Rated Pressure is 80psi; Max Pressure is 150psi; and operating temp is -20c~60c (-4f to 140f); 2.15' wide, 7.8' long, 1.76in deep; unit choices are psi, bar, kpa, Kg/cm.[/QUOTEI plugged mine into the AC charger earlier today when I received the pump and a red LED came on. An hour later the red had changed to green. My guess is that green indicates a full charge.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Lamont, I have your original power plate on my 2015 F3s (5 amp fuse?). I have blown the fuse using another pump. Is the air pack compatible with the original design power plate? Ordered the pump a couple days ago so I can always just use the charged battery if there is a concern blowing the fuse.
    I have never tried it on the Power Plate but that's what's so cool about this, there is no need to plug it in.

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I did the same thing. I forget what gauge wire Jacob told me they use, but I don't think its allows enough amps. not sure if just charging the device will cause the fuse to blow, but I wouldn't recommend running it with the power plate. The exact reason I bought this unit is because the rugged geek compressor blew my fuse.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

So I just ordered 2 one for the Spyder and one for my wife's car. This just seems so handy.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    When I get mine I'll see how big it is with attachments and charging cords. Then I'll see what kind of vinyl pouches are available. Thanks for the review.
    Hi Patti,
    It's an oval: 1.75"X2.25", and is 7.75" long.
    Add another 5.5", if you leave the hose attached.
    It does come with a soft carry bag, that it comfortably fits into.
    (I'm just not sure about adding the AC or DC powered chargers to it... )
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Tried to order but they're out of stock... will have to wait and check back. Sure seems like a handy unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Firefly;1233526]Tried to order but they're out of stock... will have to wait and check back. Sure seems like a handy unit.

Use the link in LaMonster's post (#29) and it will take you to the silver air pump. I just ordered one.

Gunner

Spyder Garage

Default Air Pack

I just ordered a silver unit. This is just what I have been looking for.

2015 RTS Special Series Intense Red Pearl/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Got mine ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

In just one word: AWESOME!!! nu%20smiley.jpg
    I gave it a quick test today, and it handily defeated my ineptitude!
    The front wheels were child's play: set it the desired pressure that you want, and screw it into place. The toughest part of the job: getting the valve stem caps off!
    The rear...
    In this case; the toughest part is STILL getting the valve stem to a place where you can actually get to it... Once that chore is accomplished; it's pretty easy to get this thing screwed into place, and happily pumping "Nitrogen light" into the tire.

For the Record: My diabetic neuropathy has rendered my thumbs almost useless... In spite of this, I was easily able to screw and unscrew the air hose from the valve stem. This was actually my largest concern about this product, and my fears were completely unfounded!

Lamont: You knocked it out of the park with this one! Thanks!!

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Wow

Lamont.........this is so coooooooooooooo! Two day delivery, and 5 minutes to fill 6 tires! Really love this!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Back in stock. Tell a friend. Also lots of folks are adding the tire sealant and jump packs to their order. That's a great combo for peace of mind while traveling.
    http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...ir-pack-black/

http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...-tire-sealant/

http://www.lamonstergarage.com/1000a-battery-jump-pack/

Spyder Garage

Mine was shipped out Monday. Looking for it any day now.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Ordered mine today!! What a great idea for an air compressor while on the road. It's size makes it perfect to carry in our Spyders. Thanks for another great product Lamonster!!!
    2015 RT Limited Red
    2017 Harley Street Glide

Spyder Garage

Hi RussRT,

Re: Ordered mine today!!

As did I. About 30 mins later, had an email that it had shipped.

Jerry Baumchen
    'I'll never forget what's her name.'

'Things are more like they are now than they ever have been before.' Dwight Eisenhower

2008 GS SE-5

Spyder Garage

After getting a flat in the desert with NO cell service and little traffic,luckily I had an air pump in the trunk ,But, had problems with the cig plug and very short hose was somewhat of a pain. Had the run the bike to keep up the pump so a battery power one will be sweet. Next rear tire will mount the valve away from the drive belt. What a pain to air the tire. Why BRP put it there is beyond me. Poor engineering.
    Here in New Mexico I always carry a pump and survival gear. You never know when Murphy's gonna pay you a visit and were!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Targets bedding. sheets, ext, come in a nice plastic zip up holder and a cloth carry bag. Why? I use them to hold supplies.

Spyder Garage

​I may have missed it, but will this work in the rear suspension airbag on an RT, or is it too powerful?
    Phil

I may be old, but I got to see all the cool bands.

2011 Spyder RT-AC

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It'll be perfect for that!
    You set the pressure on it, and it shuts off when it is reached...

Spyder Garage

Smile Ordered & Received!

Ordered mine last Saturday (+added the Jump starter kit) and received them both yesterday.

Great units to have in the bike. Love that the Jump starter stores its charge for up to a year. Plan on testing the tire inflator this weekend.

Thanks Lamont and team for getting these out so quickly.
    I love how the earth rotates around the sun ... it really makes my day!

Currently Own:

2019 F3 Limited - Vegas White (Dark Edition) - His
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Short reach bars-Center footpegs-Tall boy screen-Flag holders-LED Skidplate-Spydercuffs-Ultimate seat-LED Headlights)
    *** BLOWN MOTOR Apr 21 @3,800 miles, motor replaced by BRP Jun 5, 21 ***

2019 RT Limited - Phoenix Orange (Chrome) - Hers
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Skidplate-Spydercuff-Comfort seat-LED Headlights)

Previously Owned:
    2013 RT SE5 (Orbital Blue) *31,000 Miles* - His
    2012 RT Ltd SE5 (Pink Full Body Wrap) *41,000 Miles* - Hers
    2021 Ryker 900 (Black) Sport Windshield - Foam Grips - Solo Comfort Seat