Spyder Garage

Default Virginians going to 10th Anniversary Homecoming

I haven't been on here in a while,
    I am registered and planning to go to the 10th anniversary homecoming right now solo.
    Looking to see it as anybody from Virginia or surrounding areas that want to ride together.
    I have been there in 2008-and 2014 if you're on the fence about this believe me if you go
    you will not forget it.

All other events I have been to throughout the years in different things pale to comparison
    to them on the VIP treatment you get and the hospitality that they show it's definitely worth
    the trip. I can still smell the pine trees when I think about it from the ride through Vermont.
    If you're interested and want some company on the ride send me a personal message.

Nexus
    <BC>

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...131#post823131

Spyder Garage

There's a bunch of us going up the east coast. What's your travel schedule?
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    There's a bunch of us going up the east coast. What's your travel schedule?
    When are you leaving? I think I'm going to stop around Saratoga Springs that Wednesday night. Are you making it a one day trip in Thursday?
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by armyspydervet View Post
    When are you leaving? I think I'm going to stop around Saratoga Springs that Wednesday night. Are you making it a one day trip in Thursday?
    I was planning on making it a one day trip on Thursday but I'm flexible. I could take the Wednesday off as well. Riding to Saratoga Spring for me is almost a nothing ride. Closer than Lake George.

We should start planning this one. This one's sooner than East Tennessee and we already planned that one out.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

I'm going there from the Winchester, VA. area and taking two days depending on weather etc. Riding up with Navy9 who's in Florida right now but lives a block away. No plans set on the overnight stop yet. But planning three days in Canada, then a day in Stowe and three more at Americade. Then home on back roads through NY and PA. Two or three days going back once again depending on weather or whim.

I have done the Lake George/Vermont to VA. run in a day a bunch of times. I hope to slow down and see some stuff this time.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    I was planning on making it a one day trip on Thursday but I'm flexible. I could take the Wednesday off as well. Riding to Saratoga Spring for me is almost a nothing ride. Closer than Lake George.

We should start planning this one. This one's sooner than East Tennessee and we already planned that one out.
    My plan is to leave Wednesday, find a Marriott near Saratoga Springs (Schenectady or the vicinity) and arrive on Thursday. Deanne wants to link up in Vermont, so I think we can swing through there on the way up.
    Last edited by armyspydervet; 03-04-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BUZZARD II View Post
    I'm going there from the Winchester, VA. area and taking two days depending on weather etc. Riding up with Navy9 who's in Florida right now but lives a block away. No plans set on the overnight stop yet. But planning three days in Canada, then a day in Stowe and three more at Americade. Then home on back roads through NY and PA. Two or three days going back once again depending on weather or whim.

I have done the Lake George/Vermont to VA. run in a day a bunch of times. I hope to slow down and see some stuff this time.
    I'd be willing to link up in VA on Wednesday.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Armyvet, Navy9 (Gator) has you on a contact list for details when he gets back sometime in April.

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Default Leabving on Wednesday 31 May

Wife and I are leaving out of northern Virginia early Wednesday morning. Plan on stopping around Albany that night and on to Drummondville Thursday.
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights