Thread: Excellent ride!

Spyder Garage

Default Excellent ride!

Well the mercury made it up to 80+ today and the wife and I used the opportunity to get a ride in. We decided to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary a few days early being as we both have to work on the actual date. We went to Miller's Grocery. It is a restaurant that was a grocery store for close to 75 years that has been converted into a great dining experience. They have a lot of antique stuff there on display like Cracker Barrel only theirs is all original stuff not reproductions. We had a great meal and done some more riding and finished up the day with a trip down the Natchez Trace. The Trace was just repaved and it made for some excellent riding.

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations!

Sounds like a great day spent together. Happy anniversary!
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by acpd22 View Post
    Well the mercury made it up to 80+ today and the wife and I used the opportunity to get a ride in. We decided to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary a few days early being as we both have to work on the actual date. We went to Miller's Grocery. It is a restaurant that was a grocery store for close to 75 years that has been converted into a great dining experience. They have a lot of antique stuff there on display like Cracker Barrel only theirs is all original stuff not reproductions. We had a great meal and done some more riding and finished up the day with a trip down the Natchez Trace. The Trace was just repaved and it made for some excellent riding.

What a wonderful way to celebrate your special day and how lucky you are to have a partner in crime. Congratulations to you both!
    He's on his RT She's on her F3

And the Keys to a Happy Marriage: Separate
    Bathrooms, Individual Remote TV Clickers, and
    His and Her Spyders.

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die,
    I want to go where they went." ~ ~ Will Rogers

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
    ~ ~ Winston Churchill in his tribute to the RAF.

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining
    people who think the world owes them a living." ~ ~ John Wayne

GOS 3799

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations. ...🎉🎊🎖

An added bonus you could do it on your spyder in February sounds like a great place and you both had a great meal and ryde..Happy anniversary!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black