Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default 2017 Caswell Riders Schedule

Hey gang, here it is....our 2017 Ride Schedule. As with every year this is what we'd like to do but the dates and destinations are subject to change. Last year this was all too true, I think we had to “adjust” our ride schedule three times! When and if that happens we try to get the message out to everyone as soon as possible.

April 1: In Shop Talks at Caswell Cycle at 1pm; The great people at Caswell Cycle will present the new 2017 line explaining all Spyder things new and improved, clothing and accessories. Along with trip tips and guidelines of our group rides.
    April 22: Scenic route to Garrison for lunch
    May 13: Inspiration Peak
    May 27-29 La Crosse, WI - Meet at 3nd Annual Spyder Spin and week-end ride from there.
    June 17: Duluth’s Rose Garden and Enger Tower
    July 8: Caswell Customer Appreciation Day - “Spyders North”
    July 29: Northern Route Ride and Mora Parade - Leaving at 9am
    August 12: Lanesboro (with a stop at Wabasha National Eagle Center, time permitting). This can be an overnighter if there is enough people interested.
    September 2-4: Up North to Bemidji (Dirt Town)
    September: 16: Color Ride Along the River
    October 14: Across the Border Ride and PotLuck - Leaving at 9am
    November 18: Caswell Riders “get-together” - fun to be announced
    December 9: Holiday Gifts for Kids Drive @ 1pm

We are looking forward to a fun riding season with a variety of riding options. With more overnight dates it seemed that we weren’t catching as many of our riders, so we’ve built in a few extra day rides along with our overnighters.
    Please arrive for the rides with a full tank of gas, rain gear (yes we ride in the rain), layers (it is Minnesota don’t’cha ya know) and an adventurous spirit!

All day rides leave from Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN at 10am sharp, unless otherwise stated. Come a bit earlier to sign in, draw your card for your Poker Hand (best hand at the end of the season wins a great prize provided by Caswell Cycle), and do a little pre-ride chatting and shopping.
    The overnight rides don’t usually begin in Mora. Most of the time our riders will group up, according to their hometowns and all meet later at the motel suggested for the first night of the ride. Remember that the motels are suggestions and if you like a different one, always feel free to book one of your choice.

This year we will have a fun new challenge. One thing I’ve learned riding with this group is that ya’ll love your ice cream! More details on this years challenge will come in April.

So let’s get out there on as many ride dates as we can. Wouldn’t it be great to have everyone on at least one ride this year!
    See you soon, Paula
    Last edited by Paula(Butch2025); 03-03-2017 at 09:40 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default 1st Gathering Date Change

Bad news - Good news.......

Bad news is that we need to change the date of our first gathering. We were planning on a March 25th date for our Shop Talk at Caswell Cycle, but due to an unknown prior commitment part of the great Caswell Shop Crew cannot be there that day. Good News, we will move our first gathering to April 1 (yes that is April Fool's Day) Still keeping the time at 1:00pm.

We hope the change in date doesn't pose a problem for too many of you and we will see as many of you on Saturday, April 1.

Spyder Garage

Fantastic ride schedule. If I was still in MN, I would be a very active member.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Fantastic ride schedule. If I was still in MN, I would be a very active member.
    And I would enjoy riding with you again!

Les
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=akspyderman;1231674]Fantastic ride schedule. If I was still in MN, I would be a very active member.
    Thanks, and if you ever come to Minnesota we would love to have you join us on any of our rides.

Spyder Garage

Default Bring anything?

Greetings again MN Spyder Lovers,

Sharon and I are planning on being at Caswell's in Mora on Saturday for our first ever MN Spyderlovers group meeting, wondering if we should be bringing any special or anything. Or are just our inquisitive minds and spirits good enough? Me thinks we'll be driving the truck up and not our Spyder as it's supposed to be 40ish and raining down here in Faribault.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Greetings again MN Spyder Lovers,

Sharon and I are planning on being at Caswell's in Mora on Saturday for our first ever MN Spyderlovers group meeting, wondering if we should be bringing any special or anything. Or are just our inquisitive minds and spirits good enough? Me thinks we'll be driving the truck up and not our Spyder as it's supposed to be 40ish and raining down here in Faribault.
    David,

Just make sure you bring your lovely bride and good spirits as well as that advertures mind!

Kanty and I will see you there

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default inspiration peak ride

how many of you will be going on the inspiration peak ride I will not be able to ride with you but could meet the riders there or if I could get a route we could meet up with the ride somewhere along the route

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default June 17th Ride Info

Who's ready to ride!!!!
    This Saturday, June 17th, the Caswell Riders will be meeting up in More, MN at Caswell Cycle for our monthly ride.
    Sign in/Registration and drawing this ride's playing card starts at 9am and the ride will leave at 10am.
    Be sure to arrive with a full tank of gas, gear for all weather types (it is Minnesota - Coon Rapids just had snow plows out this week for hail!) and a sense of adventure!

We are still heading north to Duluth and it's surrounding areas, but because of Grandma's Marathon unfortunately we will NOT be heading to the rose gardens. I don't think any of us wants to ride into that mess of traffic. So we will all follow Les Caswell as he leads everyone on a lovely ride through our northland and as always finds us a great place to eat lunch along the way!

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Spyder Garage

Paula, unfortunately we'll miss the Fall Color ride as we're gonna be at Spyder's in the Ozarks, can you share more about the October potluck and Across the Border ride? I take it we bring the potluck fixins to Caswell's before heading out on the group ride?
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Paula, unfortunately we'll miss the Fall Color ride as we're gonna be at Spyder's in the Ozarks, can you share more about the October potluck and Across the Border ride? I take it we bring the potluck fixins to Caswell's before heading out on the group ride?
    Dave,

I'm not Paula, but yes drop off your food item you are sharing before the ride at Les and Kay's house.

See you there

Les

but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default 2017 caswell riders schedule

ok i found the thread im kinda new here talk to all of you later i need to get the garage packed before weather starts dropping into the 30s
    2018 F3s , Gold

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by grieppc View Post
    ok i found the thread im kinda new here talk to all of you later i need to get the garage packed before weather starts dropping into the 30s
    Hold off tucking your Spyder away.....we have one more scheduled ride left this coming Saturday, October 14th. Please come and join us, we meet in Mora at Caswell Cycle at 9am and our ride leaves at 10am. It's also our annual potluck bring a dish to share....hope to see you there.