Registered Users sypderrobinson134's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2012 Spyder RS For Sale!!!

Hello,

I have a 2012 Can Am Spyder RS with right about 20K miles on it. The Spyder runs absolutely great and has a brand new rear tire I had replaced last April. All it needs is a back brake which I intend to replace sometime in the next little bit.

I put some Farkles on the bike which include:

A TallBoy Ultimate Seat

A Tall Full Spectrum Windshield

Passenger and Driver Set of Rivco Floorboards, The driver set has the metal tops on them instead of the padded rubber ones.

It has a Can Am attached Backrest

A brand new trunk rubber liner

Two sets of lights, one on the wheel wells, and a set of lights that are attached to the A-Arms. The lights on the wheel wells need to be replaced, but I have the lights haven't had them put on just yet.

A Set Of Baker Built air wings

A two year old battery with attached trickle charger port

Front tires are still in very great shape.

The Bike is in good physical condition with no scuffs or issues. All lights work great, bike fires up and runs like a dream, no shifting issues, or problems internally. Been kept up with yearly maintenance. I'm only selling the bike so that I can upgrade and I thought I might be able to offer a deal to someone in the SpyderLovers community.

I'm looking for $10K and depending on location I might be willing to meet you with the bike. If your interested please call or send me a text message: 314-435-6919. Hope I can talk to someone about taking a wonderful machine that's been fantastic to me since I bought it brand new in 2012.

Thanks guys.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Backrest

Would you be willing to sell the backrest separate?
    Quote Originally Posted by sypderrobinson134 View Post
    Hello,

I have a 2012 Can Am Spyder RS with right about 20K miles on it. The Spyder runs absolutely great and has a brand new rear tire I had replaced last April. All it needs is a back brake which I intend to replace sometime in the next little bit.

I put some Farkles on the bike which include:

A TallBoy Ultimate Seat

A Tall Full Spectrum Windshield

Passenger and Driver Set of Rivco Floorboards, The driver set has the metal tops on them instead of the padded rubber ones.

It has a Can Am attached Backrest

A brand new trunk rubber liner

Two sets of lights, one on the wheel wells, and a set of lights that are attached to the A-Arms. The lights on the wheel wells need to be replaced, but I have the lights haven't had them put on just yet.

A Set Of Baker Built air wings

A two year old battery with attached trickle charger port

Front tires are still in very great shape.

The Bike is in good physical condition with no scuffs or issues. All lights work great, bike fires up and runs like a dream, no shifting issues, or problems internally. Been kept up with yearly maintenance. I'm only selling the bike so that I can upgrade and I thought I might be able to offer a deal to someone in the SpyderLovers community.

I'm looking for $10K and depending on location I might be willing to meet you with the bike. If your interested please call or send me a text message: 314-435-6919. Hope I can talk to someone about taking a wonderful machine that's been fantastic to me since I bought it brand new in 2012.

Thanks guys.

Spyder Garage

Can you post some pics of it for us please? We're curious
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White