Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster F3 RIP Boards 1st Ride 100+ Mile impressions

Got the Lamonster F3 RIP Boards installed on my F3 today...GREAT mod! I never considered myself a floorboard person, but they make a HUGE difference. I'm 6'3" and it's nice to have a bunch of different footing positions to fight long ride fatigue in the lower extremities. The larger brake pedal is a nice touch, as well. Definitely a mod worth your consideration. Thanks, Lamonster Garage!

20170218_180703.jpg20170218_180712.jpg20170218_180718.jpg20170218_180729.jpg
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UCLA F3S View Post
    Got the Lamonster F3 RIP Boards installed on my F3 today...GREAT mod! I never considered myself a floorboard person, but they make a HUGE difference. I'm 6'3" and it's nice to have a bunch of different footing positions to fight long ride fatigue in the lower extremities. The larger brake pedal is a nice touch, as well. Definitely a mod worth your consideration. Thanks, Lamonster Garage!

20170218_180703.jpg20170218_180712.jpg20170218_180718.jpg20170218_180729.jpg
    i concur wholeheartedly, UCLA..... except for the larger brake pedal.....it pushes my wide size 15s too far off the boards.
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

I LOVE my RIP floorboards. There were the best mod that I have done to my F3. You really need to think about the highway pegs to add to them. It is so nice to be able to stretch out and support your feet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Position

Which position did you use, #4?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ca8920 View Post
    Which position did you use, #4?

Position 5...all the way forward.
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip

Spyder Garage

Default Position

Quote Originally Posted by UCLA F3S View Post
    Position 5...all the way forward.
    Cool, thought they couldn't be used with the brake pedal in the #5 position. I use the # 5 and now I'm going to have to get a set.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ca8920 View Post
    Cool, thought they couldn't be used with the brake pedal in the #5 position. I use the # 5 and now I'm going to have to get a set.
    You won't be disappointed, brother. Great mod!