Thread: My V-day gift

Spyder Garage

Default My V-day gift

My wife gave me the green light to order a table lift! I needed something that would work with my Chieftain and her F3s. After much shopping I settled on the Elevator 1800.. with the optional side extensions it will accommodate up to 63 in wide and lift 1800 lbs 40 inches in the air! Other great features are that the front wheel chock is adjustable (slides forward, back, or can be slid out completely) and has wheel drop downs from and back......

it arrived yesterday and with the help of my son it is assembled and I have her F3 on it so I could work on her bumpskid.... I suffer from terrible back pain and wow is it nice not to be crawling around on the floor!

mark
    Bullies are sad pathetic People

Spyder Garage

Without a picture it really didn't happen.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I got my wife 2 boxes of disposable gloves, she was very happy

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nyparrothead View Post
    My wife gave me the green light to order a table lift! I needed something that would work with my Chieftain and her F3s. After much shopping I settled on the Elevator 1800.. with the optional side extensions it will accommodate up to 63 in wide and lift 1800 lbs 40 inches in the air! Other great features are that the front wheel chock is adjustable (slides forward, back, or can be slid out completely) and has wheel drop downs from and back......

it arrived yesterday and with the help of my son it is assembled and I have her F3 on it so I could work on her bumpskid.... I suffer from terrible back pain and wow is it nice not to be crawling around on the floor!

mark
    My lift is better than your lift by a huge margin. I simply drop off my bike at the dealer and say fix it. The cost will be more but only over the very long haul and its worry free. Not making fun of your post or your purchase but I did the math and found it not wanting. What am I going to use this for? The only maintenance issue I was going to do myself were the oil changes and that can be done as is with no lift....albeit tightly. Good luck with your lift though, toys are fun and sometimes toying with toys passes the time nicely. My thoughts.

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations. ...

That should make your life much less painful. picture would be nice seeing as there are several out there and one does like to see them in action.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Interesting lift. I agree, it will take a while financially to balance out, but I think great satisfaction is achieved by doing your own tinkering and work. Wish I had room and equipment to do this for my autos as well. And frankly, many dealers are incompetent and very pricey.

https://www.nhproequip.com/elevator-...utv-lift-table
    Rawhide Kid
    2014 Spyder RT Limited. Cognac
    Goodyear, AZ