Spyder Garage

Default F3T Drivers backrest

I sold a BRP drivers to a fellow member on this sight for half the price that I paid for it and I never used it, he called me and said it is missing some kind of part beneath the seat to mount it, I had someone else put it on for me and was told all I had to do is take the back seat off and just lift it out, can someone please help me out to find out what he is missing and where can I get it and how much will it cost, I sold my Spyder 2 weeks ago. his name is Daniel and lives in Maine and I am in Texas. I feel bad that it was missing some part because it was brand new.

Spyder Garage

It sounds like it might be the bracket that the backrest slides in to. It may be attached on the underside of the seat. Any chance you can contact the buyer of your Spyder to see if you can get it back?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default insert

there's a plastic insert that needs to be installed for the backrest post to slide into....
    i have one, and if he needs it, he can PM me and he and i will talk...
    Dan P
    Easley, SC
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    there's a plastic insert that needs to be installed for the backrest post to slide into....
    i have one, and if he needs it, he can PM me and he and i will talk...
    Dan P
    Easley, SC
    SPYD3R
    It also needs a flange nut and a screw to secure it. You can not buy these parts separate from BRP.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Go to instructions.brp.com

it has a list of all accessories and part numbers. For the F3, you probably forgot to send him the bracket it slides into.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Default Mounting Bracket

IMG_1191.jpg

This is what our mounting bracket looks like which our style of backrest slides inside. I do not know if this is the same as what the BRP mount looks like, but we do have these available for sale if this will work. Give us a call as these are not listed for sale separate on the website. 1-800-451-9464. If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email at sales@bakerbuiltairwings.com