Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. All that fancy "wrap" yet void where you need it the most. I'll wait till they produce a truly protective "wrap" where I rub the tank. Excellent point.
    As I said before, Road-Kill, where YOU rub the tank is probably not where I rub the tank! The Wrapmyspyder protector does its job as is. What we need is a couple of matching separate knee pads to put on the sides of the tank where your body touches it....or you can just use the clear protectors supplied with your Spyder.
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    As I said before, Road-Kill, where YOU rub the tank is probably not where I rub the tank! The Wrapmyspyder protector does its job as is. What we need is a couple of matching separate knee pads to put on the sides of the tank where your body touches it....or you can just use the clear protectors supplied with your Spyder.
    I did not get any "clear protectors" supplied when I picked up my bike. While true we all rub differently you can adjust aftermarket films as you see fit. I'll wait on any "wrap" till I see both where I'm rubbing (if any) and the versatility of the products offered. I do like the "looks" of the wraps as offered but I need utility as well. 3M makes excellent clear films for this purpose but they are strictly utility. My thoughts.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
    I did not get any "clear protectors" supplied when I picked up my bike. While true we all rub differently you can adjust aftermarket films as you see fit. I'll wait on any "wrap" till I see both where I'm rubbing (if any) and the versatility of the products offered. I do like the "looks" of the wraps as offered but I need utility as well. 3M makes excellent clear films for this purpose but they are strictly utility. My thoughts.
    Yeah, Road-Kill - Pete is usually pretty proactive and inventive where he sees a market, so here's hoping ......You didn't get a little box with goodies like your "Can Am for Dummies" DVD? My protectors were in that along with a Can Am rubber key ring and a couple of other bits and pieces. Maybe it's an Aussie thing to make you feel better about shelling out $37k for for your F3-L
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Hahaha.....you do realise that Pete just sent you a copy of the picture already shown in post 4 of this thread, don't you bscrive ?

......and yes, their customer service is GREAT....
    Nope that wasn't the picture that he sent me. He sent me one with a cardboard background to it

Spyder Garage

I keep waiting for the full dash kit for the F3T. How soon will we see that?
    Current: 2016 F3T Pure Magnesium
    Past: 2009 GS Phantom decked out in Transformers Decepticon badging, HMF Exhaust, HMF EFI Controller, K&N air filter, LED lighting

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bscrive View Post
    Nope that wasn't the picture that he sent me. He sent me one with a cardboard background to it
    Well there you go.....you should never "assume". I noticed that 10 minutes after I posted my red and black carbon fibre picture, it appeared on the Wrapmyspyder images page, and added 2+2 to get 5 .
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Kenda Kanine rear.

Spyder Garage

Hi this is apicture of my F3T 2016
    and I love the look of the tank protector

IMG_0355.jpg

Spyder RT LTD 2018 SE6 ASPHALT GREY METALLIC - DARK EDITION( Wife)
    Spyder F3T 2016 LTD Black Special Édition
    French Spyder Forum
    SpyderTeam Rive-Sud MTL

Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/spyderteam/
    Twitter
    https://twitter.com/SpyderTeam_ca

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yeah, Road-Kill - Pete is usually pretty proactive and inventive where he sees a market, so here's hoping ......You didn't get a little box with goodies like your "Can Am for Dummies" DVD? My protectors were in that along with a Can Am rubber key ring and a couple of other bits and pieces. Maybe it's an Aussie thing to make you feel better about shelling out $37k for for your F3-L
    I did get everything you described except those protectors. I don't trust that key holder. I feel like the key will come free and vanish. That plastic holder does not seem very well made or sturdy. My thoughts.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Spyder Wraps Pete's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Scratch protection for F3 knee area

You may want to provide your input on this thread regarding F3 knee area protection. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...49#post1227049
    Email: pete@wrapmyspyder.com
    Toll Free: 814-450-1923

See our latest Spyder projects here.

If you have a project idea for your Spyder please contact us and we will do our best to help.

Visit our Website here:www.wrapmyspyder.com

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I looked at the tank protectors and see nothing for the white F3.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    I looked at the tank protectors and see nothing for the white F3.
    Len, I think the silver carbon fiber would look awesome on your bike and just leave the F3 portion empty, no color

Spyder Garage

Hi Pete, I would like to order an F3 Spine protector and a 5-piece gas filler kit for my 2016 F3T in real carbon fiber with red
    accent F3.

I just sent you an email as I notice you have a Can Am Red and a Red. Please advise.
    Thanks.

Beng
    2017 Honda Rebel 500 ABS
    2016 Spyder F3T
    2014 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 Indian Scout
    2014 Honda 300 Forza