Spyder Garage

Default Trailer for 2 Spyders

Looking to buy an enclosed trailer to haul our 2 Spyder RT and also our 2 Sleds.
    Was wondering what size trailer i should get.

I've asked a few friends, at the dealer and I'm getting different answers.

So, does anyone trailer two RT's in an enclosed trailer, what size trailer do you have?

Thanks.

Silvano

Spyder Garage

8 x20 car hauler. Pretty good prices. $3,500 to $4,000.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    2014 Spyder RTS

Tri Axis Handlebars
    Big Bike Trailer Harness
    Rivco Front Bumper (Black)
    Rivco Highway Pegs
    Ultimate Seat
    Garmin GPS
    Trailer Hitch
    Aluma XL Trailer
    Stainless Grill Covers
    Cupholder
    Spring Stiffeners
    Rivco Floorboards

Spyder Garage

You should go with at least a 20 footer. SOME of the 18 footers might work if they have the V front. Pretty much any enclosed trailer that long will be wide enough but certainly measure before you buy.

When I went to pick up mine and my wife's Spyders I took a trailer that was just a bit too short. I had ridden dirtbikes and 4 wheelers all my life but never anything on the highway. I was 3 hours from home and had no choice but to hop on the interstate and hope for the best lol I took an MSF before getting licensed (and shopping for machines) and I was darn glad I did. Only incident I had coming home was trying to set the cruise I hit the cut-off switch. I'm sure I could have just immediately turned it back on and been fine but I didn't know any better. I clutched in and shifted down to neutral and coasted off the interstate and just started over. Definitely a rookie move but you live and learn. I knew I had to get back into traffic so I got on it hard and went through the gears and when I was safely back on the interstate and moving through the traffic I looked down and was running 102 lol Good times. Thankful for those experiences to learn from.

Spyder Garage

I purchased an enclosed trailer that is 7x23, 18' with a 5' V front to haul our 2 STS's. I haven't actually hauled them anywhere yet but had them in there to install the D rings in the floor, That size gives you plenty of room, and 3 snowmobiles fit in it easily.
    2013 STS , OEM Circuit Yellow