Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Best Western Coach House For Spyderfest will have a Guest Host

I will be the Guest Host at the Best Western Coach House again this year (2017) my contact info is listed below and i will be available to help you if you need it.

We will have some Meet & Greet events and some social time for your enjoyment

Cruzr Joe
    501 580-5595
    joeplouch@yahoo.com

Please send me a PM if you have any questions
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This is fan-dang-TASTIC news!
    Now we all know where the bestest parties will be!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Great news!!!

Spyder Garage

Well, Joe, it's about time!
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

yea team
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Ali and I will be there Joe. Very much looking forward to meeting up with you and the Mrs. once again. T+A
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Absolutely fantastic.

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good😃
    Life is Great
    ToM

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Won't be able to make it this year, or next, but when I do make it back to Spyderfest, The Coachhouse is the place to stay. Great hotel where you park right outside your room and Cruzr Joe goes above and beyond what is expected from a host. If you have been before, you know what I mean. If you're a newbie and worried about where to stay and meeting new folks, Joe will treat you like you have been coming to Spyderfest for years.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

You will be in good hands with Joe! Camille and I had a wonderful time last year at the coach house.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Way to go Joe. ALL HAIL THE KING AND QUEEN of Hospitality.

Spyder Garage

it sounds like a great party time again.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks for all the kind words, we really enjoy seeing everyone at Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

We're counting on a good time...... Counting down the days and weeks
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by armyspydervet View Post
    Won't be able to make it this year, or next, but when I do make it back to Spyderfest, The Coachhouse is the place to stay. Great hotel where you park right outside your room and Cruzr Joe goes above and beyond what is expected from a host. If you have been before, you know what I mean. If you're a newbie and worried about where to stay and meeting new folks, Joe will treat you like you have been coming to Spyderfest for years.

YOU WILL BE MISSED, be careful we need you to come back safely.

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe,
    We'll have to have a talk about the beef jerky.

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Joe,
    We'll have to have a talk about the beef jerky.
    Beef jerky be sure to bring the really hot ones. I will be bringing the Michigan Spyder Cider again this year.

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good😃
    Life is Great
    ToM

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Tom,
    I'll make SURE that there's some "Reaper" in the order for you!

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Tom,
    I'll make SURE that there's some "Reaper" in the order for you!
    Are you going?
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

I believe the Air Wings crew will be staying at a Best Western again this year not sure if its the same one. If so hopefully we can chat and get to know some new faces as well as old.

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have never attended Spyderfest, I guess that I should have checked with someone.
    I booked a room on the first hotel listed, the Lamplighter, I am guessing that was a mistake.
    Oh well, live and learn.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    Beef jerky be sure to bring the really hot ones. I will be bringing the Michigan Spyder Cider again this year.

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good😃
    Michigan has the best cider. I used to made hard cider from it (in High School). The best cider mill is just east of Rochester, Michigan.

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    I have never attended Spyderfest, I guess that I should have checked with someone.
    I booked a room on the first hotel listed, the Lamplighter, I am guessing that was a mistake.
    Oh well, live and learn.

Joe
    It's just down the road, and everyone is welcome...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wing Guy View Post
    I believe the Air Wings crew will be staying at a Best Western again this year not sure if its the same one. If so hopefully we can chat and get to know some new faces as well as old.

We are at the Best Western Coach House.But if you are somewhere else come by and visit us.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Oh well, live and learn.

Joe

Not a mistake, they will be partying also, but be sure to come by and see us at the Best Western Coach House.

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member Don in E Texas's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Nothing wrong with your choice.

Oh well, live and learn.

Joe
    Motels are all within a short walking distance from each other. ... and walking distance to eating establishments as well.
    We visit each one - for other folks info there are TWO Lamplighter Motels -- the one used by Spyderfest is Lamplighter NORTH.

You will love the bar at the Lamplighter, too.

See you at Spyderfest.

Don
    Did own: 2008, Red, SE5 - and 2010, Black, RT-S Premiere Edition Number 670
    Now Own: 2014 Black RT-S SE6