Spyder Garage

Default 60 degrees and all ain't well

So I have this aberrant 61 degree weekend and what am I doing??? Changed the fuel filter on the bike and replaced the mailbox that the county snow plows took out in December

Waiting on my check to clear with Ron so I can get the plugs, wires and air filter replaced. Will get a fresh can of DOT 4 brake fluid and bleed the brakes and clutch while awaiting the rest of the PM parts to arrive. Oh well I should be ready for the next thaw in store for Michigan!!! PMS strikes freely; at least the battery is happy on the maintainer!!!!
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    So I have this aberrant 61 degree weekend and what am I doing??? Changed the fuel filter on the bike and replaced the mailbox that the county snow plows took out in December

Waiting on my check to clear with Ron so I can get the plugs, wires and air filter replaced. Will get a fresh can of DOT 4 brake fluid and bleed the brakes and clutch while awaiting the rest of the PM parts to arrive. Oh well I should be ready for the next thaw in store for Michigan!!! PMS strikes freely; at least the battery is happy on the maintainer!!!!
    We feel your pain.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I thought about it, but there's so damn many potholes around here, it wasn't worth it.... We haven't had much of a winter here, but the roads sure have gone to hell!!!
    Magnesium 2011 RS SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We got to 48 here today...
    But we haven't had enough rain to clean the salt and sand off the roads yet...
    So it was a day to get some lunch out to Town, come home to wash the car, and watch a couple of movies together.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Yes the salt

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    We got to 48 here today...
    But we haven't had enough rain to clean the salt and sand off the roads yet...
    So it was a day to get some lunch out to Town, come home to wash the car, and watch a couple of movies together.
    Was thinking on a mid winter " full operating temperature " rip but realized there was a pretty noticeable swath of white down most roads starting on our street

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds good...

Looks like you have mixed a bit of home chores with farkeling.. but your getting it done...and I'm sure you will be ready as soon as that ilusive day comes along...been raining and hailing here...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black