Spyder Garage

Default Change compressor

Getting compressor replaced under warranty. Its a 2014 RT. Should I buy an after market brand and ask my dealership to put that one in. If so what compressor should I buy and were to buy it
    Thank You in advance for recommendations.
    it is being replaced for free under 2 year warranty. I would be paying for the after market compressor but if it lasts longer I would buy the after market
    Last edited by kbwitt; 01-21-2017 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Add more details

Spyder Garage

Is the compressor being replaced under the original two year warranty or a B.E.S.T. extended warranty? If the former, why waste the money out of your pocket for a different compressor? If the latter and you've had several replaced prior to the current one under the original or B.E.S.T. warranty it might be worth switching to another brand. JMO.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Just so you know, if you do replace with an aftermarket compressor, not only will you have to pay for the compressor, you will have to pay for the installation too, as BRP will not pay the dealer to install non OEM parts under warranty.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic