Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I had the Rivco heel/toe on the my 2014 RT, with pegs, not foot-boards. Like someone else posted, heel part was too far back and you were constantly moving your foot. I took it off.

Sold it and the ryder who bought it had a similar experience. He would up getting small foot-boards and a heel/toe from Inspector Gadget. Design is a bit different and it worked out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam and Pebbles View Post
    Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully everything will work out. Im pretty sure it will. Had a good ride today but shifting was getting a bit painfull. I really do not want to go the SE route. I enjoy having the left hand and foot working together for a smooth ride. I am hoping I wont need to worry about heel toe shifters or SE's, but I figured I would be best served in checking options out.
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.

Very Active Member Bam Bam and Pebbles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Well, I just got home from the hospital. Surgery went fine but the dr still is not sure if the incision will heal properly, or if I will need to have more of the foot taken off. Im still confident that I will not need additional surgery. Original meds wearing off now but I hate to start taking the heavy meds they prescribed. Never have liked most of the meds they give you. I have had 14 surgeries now and I try to keep it down to taking tylenol. Ill see how that works before trying the others.

Thanks for the prayers and the suggestions and the comments on the heel toe shifters. If i need to go that route, I guess the Inspector will probably be the best option. Again, thanks to everyone!

Current Ride
    2015 RT-S SM6 Cocaine
    Pearl White
    Diamond R Web Armrests
    Shorty Windshield

Previous Ride
    2012 RT SM5 The Beast
    Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that your surgery went well. I will continue to pray for a full recovery. As for the heel toe shifter, I love it. I would also like to add that there is a set of full web boards posted for sale on here at a great price. I think the combination of the web boards and a heel toe shifter is the best.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My Grampa Denman had a theory about managing pain:
    "If your foot hurts: whack your thumb with a hammer!"
    I never had the guts to try it...

Good luck with the healing!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Glad all went well. Glad you are home. Look to ryde soon...Bill
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it. Sypder Loco!