Spyder Garage

Default WINDSHIELDS 4 SALE

F4 Customs 28 inch clear windshield with MRA X-Creen TOUR spoiler blade clamp attached to fit 2015 F3s. ALL NEW MOUNTING HARDWARE is still in unopened package to go along with the Windscreen. Reason for sale is being 6.1 my line of sight was at the top edge of the shield using the Air Hawk cushion. I purchased a 32 inch so now the 28 is up for a lucky buyer. Items are in excellent condition. F4 shield new is 500 plus and the spoiler blade with clamp kit is 161. Selling for 380.00 shipped within the US. Don't drag your feet, you won't see a deal like this anytime soon!! Also have a BRP Blue Ridge windshield for 2015 F3s. Included is the MRA X-Creen Sport wind spoiler blade also in very good condition. Cost 400 from BRP and 28 for the clamp kit which is installed. Blade(s) are easily removed with variable adjustment. Selling Blue Ridge for 200 shipped within the US. Only interested inquiries please. Thanks

Blue Ridge windshield: SOLD

F4 Customs 28 inch windshield with MRA X-Tour spoiler wind blade still available. "SOLD"
    Last edited by juscuz; 01-27-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Spyder Garage

Hello. I'm interested only in the MRA X-Creen TOUR spoiler blade clamp attached to fit 2015 F3s.

Please let me know if you sell separate and the price

thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ochoa1801 View Post
    Hello. I'm interested only in the MRA X-Creen TOUR spoiler blade clamp attached to fit 2015 F3s.

Please let me know if you sell separate and the price

thanks

Thanks for your interest. At the moment the MRA X-Creen Tour is offered as a package deal but will keep you in mind if matters change within the next few days. Herb.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by juscuz View Post
    Thanks for your interest. At the moment the MRA X-Creen Tour is offered as a package deal but will keep you in mind if matters change within the next few days. Herb.
    Ok thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Im Interested!

Sending you a PM...