Spyder Garage

Default How know about it?

Hello somebody know about it. Look nice

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Can-Am-S...xYfp0M&vxp=mtr

thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Nice...!!

Did see them a while back. Very nice but as always a bit expensive... they do work nice with the new trunk option for the F3...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

They simply look great, love it!

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If BRP comes out with an RT version of them: I'll be back in trouble with the Missus!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I'm liking that they work on any F3. Might consider these when SHAD get their top box mount sorted.
    | 2015 F3-S | Heated Grips | USB Ports | RAM X-Grip | RT Sway Bar | '2 Up' Rear Shock | SHAD Bag Kit | Oxford Aqua 50 Dry Bag | BRP Rider Backrest |

Spyder Garage

I have installed these and they are very solid.

Cruzr Joe

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I have installed these and they are very solid.

Cruzr Joe

Ah cheers, thanks for the feedback. They look good in the pictures so nice to hear they live up to it in real life.
    | 2015 F3-S | Heated Grips | USB Ports | RAM X-Grip | RT Sway Bar | '2 Up' Rear Shock | SHAD Bag Kit | Oxford Aqua 50 Dry Bag | BRP Rider Backrest |

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboymorton View Post
    Ah cheers, thanks for the feedback. They look good in the pictures so nice to hear they live up to it in real life.
    MBM...I looked at their eBay ad and they don't ship to the UK. Also I'd wait until the £ gains some more ground against the $!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    MBM...I looked at their eBay ad and they don't ship to the UK. Also I'd wait until the £ gains some more ground against the $!!
    Oh I'll buy them in the US and squeeze them in my luggage!! BUt as you say, will be better if/when the £ gets back to $1.50 ish.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How much would it cost for someone over here; to ship them to you?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    How much would it cost for someone over here; to ship them to you?
    Not sure Bob, but it would still be subject to customs and import duty. That's why I buy stuff in the US, take it back in my luggage and then of course declare them to customs when I land

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboymorton View Post
    Not sure Bob, but it would still be subject to customs and import duty. That's why I buy stuff in the US, take it back in my luggage and then of course declare them to customs when I land
    Not always! I've had clothing shipped to me from the US on a couple of occasions and I have not had to pay import duty. Large lumps of metal, however, will be scrutinised and likely as not charged....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It seems that a little bit of research is in order...

Spyder Garage

Default U S Dollar>British Pound>Canadian Dollar?

I know the Canadian Dollar took a pounding(no pun intended) last year against the US Dollar( Canadian Snowbird Friends in Florida) We had 18 mobile home units for sale at the same time in my park in Clearwater,Florida during the 2015-16 season and all were Canadians. I guess I never even thought about the British Pound!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    Not always! I've had clothing shipped to me from the US on a couple of occasions and I have not had to pay import duty. Large lumps of metal, however, will be scrutinised and likely as not charged....
    As you say somethings can slip through, there's also a lower value limit of around £15 I think. Items can be sent declared as a 'gift' by the sender and no import costs would be due on a gift. However, Revenue & Customs do look at gifts very critically and will pursue items being incorrectly declared .

Hence the reason for just buying in the US and bringing them back myself. It's also a good excuse to visit at least once a year and do some serious shopping (Timberland & Converse for me, Calvin Klein & Kate Spade for Tina).

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tomline View Post
    I guess I never even thought about the British Pound!
    It's a good time for you guys to come and visit us if you can get a good flight deal. The pound is at it's lowest value in 30 years!!

Spyder Garage

Default Highway Robbery

Those arm rests look nice and I'm sure the wife would love them. But the price tag is absolutely ridiculous. Might as well hold a gun to your head and grab your wallet. Probably cost about $50.00 to make.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by acpd22 View Post
    Those arm rests look nice and I'm sure the wife would love them. But the price tag is absolutely ridiculous. Might as well hold a gun to your head and grab your wallet. Probably cost about $50.00 to make.
    True, but there are usually deals to be done. I would target 25-30% off retail once they've been around a bit. I see some good prices for parts on ebay.com.