Thread: Pictures

Spyder Garage

Default Pictures

I see all of the posts with pictures of the person writing as well as their Spyders. I can not figure out how to add any pictures. Obviously it can not be too complex as some individuals change theirs periodically. It is simply my old mind can not figure it out.

Spyder Garage

So There are Avatars (that's the picture on upper left in the posting persons ID area, then there's signature footer pictures and .. there's a third and fourth kind of picture, those are your Profile picture and then pictures individually posted within the post.

<<<< Avatar Pic

Three of them are set within your settings (you should see the link to that in the upper right between Log Out (at the top right) and My Profile. Start with your Avatar pic, that should be the easiest. and I think all this is covered under the FAQ at the top, Then Board FAQ, Profile and Settings, the Signatures, Avatars and Profile Pictures help.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . \/ \/ \/ Signature Pic \/ \/ \/
    Last edited by DGoebel; 01-17-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default Try this....

top righthand corner you will see settings...cllick it...now on the left hand side you will see edit avatar..click it. (there you will also see how to edit all the other stuff on yourself). in that frame you will see two options. I do not know the url stuff and just go to 2 and search my phone, pad, or computer for the picture I want to use. Then click save changes and go back to the home page. This will change in all you do and have done so just go to a post you answered and you will see your avatar there.....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Post pictures

HI,

Would someone post "how to post pictures on this site, and thru pm's?

I would be great for new/and current spyder owners to now how.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

To insert a picture into a thread, look at the left side top and you will see three rows of "boxes". The second row starts with BIU. In that row, in the 4th box, there are 4 icons. Hover your mouse cursor over the 3rd one from the left in that box and it will say "Insert Image". Left click on that, and a new window will open, giving you a choice between inserting a picture from your computer or from a URL. I usually always use pics from my computer, so left click on "from computer", select your file (picture), left click "open", then "upload file". Your picture should then appear in the body of you post. Hope this helps.

Deanna, as far as I know, any many others say the same, you cannot insert a picture into a PM. Believe me, I have tried everything I can think of, it just can't be done.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic