Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I have bought 2 Spyders and a Harley from them. They have been good for me to work with. I had one delivered and they use their own people and the delivery was free. I picked up the other two at the dealership.

At no time did I feel pressured and my salesman, Eric, went out of his way to make sure everything went smooth.

My first deal I was nervous because they had my money and I had no bike but I was assured by Eric and it went smooth. Youthera is the business manager and you would be pressed to fine a nicer guy.

Bill

Spyder Garage

I had a 2012 RTS as a trade in and purchased my 2015 RTS from them and did the deal through emails back and forth. They offered more for my trade in than any local dealers would. After we agreed to a price, I then drove up there to sign the paperwork. They showed me my new RTS, but it was still in the shipping crate. It was one of the easiest transactions I've ever done on a big item purchase. They shipped my new bike to me and picked up my trade in. They are a 1st class act. You won't be disappointed.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Imotorsports is absolutely the best dealer we have ever dealt with. We live in Indiana and they are in Illinois and we drove up and bought our 2017 F3S Daytona from them. Jason was our salesman and was really awesome. Billy, the parts guy was also great, and Rick in service keeps things running smooth.
    I would give them 5 stars. They will treat you right. I would check with them about delivery. Not sure about Uship.

Spyder Garage

I bought mine there, I live in Indiana, made the deal using e-mail, loaded my bike up on a trailer, got to their location, they unloaded my bike, loaded my Spyder RT Limited, signed the papers and away we went. Easy
    Jason was my man!

Ride safe!
    2015 RT L , Red

Spyder Garage

We had a great experience with imotorsports as well. They delivered the new F3-T to Houston and picked up the RT trade in. New bike was perfect in every way. The alignment was even pretty darn close. (They do laser alignments but I had to check it).

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Default Dealers

As you can see from the many positive posts buying out of state is safe and a sound financial move . The shipping is a separate deal that usually cost around 500.00, Once you find the best deal that works for you and shipping cost you will save a lot of money . It works so relax find the best deal and go have fun,