Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpot View Post
    You said you started out from Maidstone prison. Were you documenting your escape?
    Why were you in prison? Did you complete your sentence? Does England give all prisoners a Spyder when released?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    There are legal ramifications involved in running over certain animals. If you run over a dog
    you must report it to the police asap. This also includes goats, horses, cattle, asses, mules, sheep and pigs
    and strangely, geese!

There are a lot of asses here in the states I wish I could run over.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    https://youtu.be/a1MGMNA39to
    OK. September 9th. I started out at the rear of Maidstone prison and headed out toward the old village of Boxley.
    This is just a short test video as an experiment. I have another 15 minute video which will take
    several hours to upload to YouTube
    Could you mount it on top of the intakes and zoom it forward so you couldn't see the side? Quality is just fine. where you have it now works good too. I think people just aren't used to seeing the windshield extension you have on your bike. Kiind of freaky to see the "other side of the road" riding. You've got the right idea and it seems to work very well. I live in Colorado, so there are lots of twisties. Your kind of video gets me Jonesin' for a camera. Just got the bike. Have to let the wife calm down a little before I start adding "stuff."

greg

Spyder Garage

Default GoPro software

I have just started to learn the camera and software from GoPro. GoPro Studio is one of the worst programs I have ever tried to master. After many days and nights and YouTube videos I discovered Videopad. You can download a free version to try it. In a couple of hours I was making acceptable videos. It has many features like "naration" that is simple and effective.