Things i learned and wanted to pass on......
1) The Wheels & Tires from a BRP RT-622 Trailer are interchangeable with the BRP Freedom Trailer.
2) A 13/16 Thin Walled Spark Plug Socket will fit the lugnuts of the Spyder and the BRP trailers.
3) The recommended Torque on the front wheels of a spyder is 78 - 80 Lbs.
4) The first thing BRP Roadside Assistance will ask you for is your Spyder Serial (VIN) Number, and then your Lic Plate # and State that issued it.
5) Only use DOT 4 Brake Fluid.
6) When disconnecting your Battery always remove the BLACK (-) cable first and replace it last.
7) Premium Fuel is recommended for your Spyder.
8) If your brakes make your Spyder Wander when heavily braking, try this, loosen both front tires and re torque them to between 78 & 80 foot lbs.
9) let your oil get up to normal operating temperature (15 minute ride) before you check it.
10) There are spare blade fuses in the fuse box covers.
11) If you leave your raingear at home ................ It will rain.
That's all i know that i wanted to pass on.