Spyder Garage

Default Selling my 2014 CanAm trailer RT622, any advice on setting price?

I can’t find one for sale currently, have used it once 3 years ago did 9,000 kms. Since then it’s been covered in my garage....am having trouble setting a price. Anyone got any ideas?

Spyder Garage

they have been going for any where from $2500.00 to $3200.00 USD.
    Take a shot and post an add for $3200.00 with pictures and see where it takes you. You can always accept an offer, but don't offer obo right off the bat.

Good Luck
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Spyder Garage

Have you sold your trailer yet? I can buy a brand new one here in Uxbridge, Ontario for $3,200 CDN but would like to get a deal on a used one. My daughter lives in Burlington so we're there often.

Spyder Garage

Hmm, the OP in this thread hasn't been back on the boards since making the Original Post here in this thread.... I wonder, was it anything someone here said??

Anyhow RLH, you could try sending annvas76 a PM, but I reckon unless they come in to have a look around, this one might just be a dead end!?!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Default 2014 canam trailer Rt622

Quote Originally Posted by annvas76 View Post
    I can’t find one for sale currently, have used it once 3 years ago did 9,000 kms. Since then it’s been covered in my garage....am having trouble setting a price. Anyone got any ideas?
    We would make a offer 2000.00 USD if you could meet us on 9/17/2020 in Toledo Ohio area or Detroit if you can meet us, we first will need close up pictures, of everything, do you have title and keys? Please respond to jepichea@yahoo.com

Spyder Garage

The OP doesn't appear to have been back on the boards in over a year, and this thread was actually seeking price setting advice rather than specifically being an advert trying to sell the trailer, so you might not want to hold your breath on this one Pichea!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-30-2020 at 05:29 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    The OP doesn't appear to have been back on the boards in over a year, and this thread was actually seeking price setting advice rather than specifically being an advert trying to sell the trailer, so you might not want to hold your breath on this one Pichea!
    Maybe OP has found what he's been looking for, the one who brings back the old thread is a new member.

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I see what you're getting at mrgrtt; but the point with this particular thread is that it's NOT an 'advert', the OP was asking for advice on setting a price, possibly before posting an advert; ANDhe hasn't been back since he posted initially anyway! Besides, ALL the trailer adverts, Selling or Buying, will be or end up in the 'For Sale by Owner' section (just like every other selling or buying thread/advert ) and not in any of the General Discussion or Shop Talk sections.

All of which adds up to it being pretty much pointless for Pichea (& RLH earlier) to expect to get any response from this particular thread much beyond what I've posted above in reply to their posts.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-09-2020 at 10:51 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!