Spyder Garage

Default Wondering about a fl dealer

Any feedback on RideNow powersports Ocala Fl thanks

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Have not had any work done there, I usually go to Tampabay Powersports in Tampa. I have been there for a couple events, I would not hesitate to go there.
    Ryde as if your life depends on it,
    because it does !! Ryde Safe!
    Vietnam 67-69

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vided View Post
    Any feedback on RideNow powersports Ocala Fl thanks

Sorry my list does not have any reports from that dealer But forCentral Florida Power Sports, Kissimmee, FL. Happy customer reports yrs of good service.
    the only RideNow reported was in AZ Good luck & please report back for us

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Sorry my list does not have any reports from that dealer But forCentral Florida Power Sports, Kissimmee, FL. Happy customer reports yrs of good service.
    the only RideNow reported was in AZ Good luck & please report back for us

I'm just exploring what's available if we get outa dodge, it'll be a yr at least

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

I bought my RT at Ride Now Gainesville and belive the Gainesville shop and Ocala shop are owned by the same people. I do not get agree with the service manager in Gainesville but they have done the first two services for me without any problems. There is a dealer in Jacksonville that a lot of my friends use and seem happy with. But, I have driven 160 miles to Central Florida Powersports to have a new rear tire put on, and they replace my front brake pads and rotors for me under warranty and in my opinion have the best mechanic in the state there.

David VonStein

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Dealers

I purchased my '15 RT from Tampa Bay Powersports when we were in Florida as snowbirds from NY. Tampa Bay did a belt alignment while I waited(thumbs up). I had my 3,000 mile service performed at Ingles Performance in Phoenix, NY this past summer. I could not have been more pleased(thumbs up). We have since relocated to Florida full time and we will soon be residing in Ocala. I am also interested in any input regarding the level of service provided by Ride Now. Thanks

Spyder Garage

I previously worked as an employee in a large dealership. With experience, I will say Ride Now is a dismal dealership.

On a whim, but with good research on price, options and discounts, the wife had us stop at Ride Now Ocala and we did purchase our machine there.

The entire sales experience, except when we got the new salesman that was previously the service writer, was horrible.

First salesman was so bad, I told him to his face he needed to learn about what he was selling. Luckily he called in sick when we stopped by for a second look.

The sales process they dragged out until we walked out, then they decided to come off their inflated price.

Most recently, in October 2016, while travelling we stopped in. Did not need anything in particular, mainly wanted a distraction from driving. We walked around the dealership for at least 20 minutes before anyone acknowledged we were there.

Further South we have Broward Motorsports in West Palm, horrible and most locals with a clue will not go there.
    Recently got an earful about how crappy Riva is in Pompano.

FWIW, I pass several closer dealerships enroute to Central Florida Powersports in Kissimee. 2 1/2 hour drive and 155 miles. They understand customer service in my opinion.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

My Spyder group says great things about Route 1 motorsports. 1.5 hr. drive North from my AOR but apparently worth it IOT avoid
    Broward Motorsports.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

I forgot about them (Route 1 ) and appologize. Shortly after purchasing my RT, I bought a couple of accessories from them and had them installed. Good folks, that cared about their customers. I'd use them again when I'm in the area.

David

Spyder Garage

I give all my business to Central Florida Powersports. I have not found better.

I "fired" Route 1 five years ago for a number of reasons. I still have no reason to go back and give them a third chance, even though they are only 20 miles from me and CFPS is over 60 miles away.

YMMV.
    Phil

I may be old, but I got to see all the cool bands.

2011 Spyder RT-AC

Spyder Garage

Default Ocala dealership

I have used them several times for maintenance issues
    and have been satisfied with all service provided. They
    do not have a Spyder Tech there everyday so you need
    to check availability of tech for Spyder the day you want
    to take your spider in for service.

Bill

Spyder Garage

Default Central Florida Power Sports

Just a short addition to my comments on Central Florida Powersports, and it is thi: IF they have to keep you spyder they will give you a loaner, not an old used bike, but an almost new one. When I told them I lived 160 miles away, they said it didn't make any difference. So, on top of giving loaners, my Spyder is always washed, and has a full tank of gas when I pick it up. I can ask for much more than that ...................

David

Spyder Garage

IMO it appears that you will have problems finding a Ride Now dealership that is good/fair/competent. The are all owned by the same guy. From my experience here, they could care less about Can AM or its products. They have no customer appreciation attitude. Here most Spyder owners drag their bikes 4 hours to Pro Caliper, to get good service.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.