Spyder Garage

Default FS: 2010 Can-Am Spyder RS SE5 in Washington, D.C. area

For sale in Northern Virginia. At $7000, priced to move! PM me if interested.

IMG_20170101_163718.jpgIMG_20170101_163905.jpgIMG_20170101_163736.jpg

Go ahead and compare to any dealer price-- this is the best deal you can get for a silver 2010 Can-Am Spyder RS SE with thousands of dollars in upgrades. 19,479 miles, clean title, never in an accident, all recent service has been performed at Coleman Powersports in Falls Church. I sadly need to clear out the bike stable or else I wouldn't be selling my beloved Spyder!

Again, literally thousands of dollars in upgrades include:
    -- SE model featuring semi-automatic transmission
    -- Can-Am Fog lights
    -- Ultimate aftermarket seat with rider and passenger backrests
    -- Rivco highway pegs
    -- Rivco rider and passenger footboards
    -- Fox performance shocks
    -- Aftermarket anti-sway bar
    -- Yoshimura exhaust
    -- Juicebox fuel controller
    -- Kewlmetal air intake
    -- Spyderpops heat management upgrades
    -- Handlebar risers
    -- Two Powerlet ports in dash-- great for heated gear, GPS, phone
    -- Brake light modulator
    -- Lighting upgrades throughout
    -- Mirror extenders
    -- Madstad adjustable windshield

... and many others.

The upgrades make this a comfortable touring bike for riders and passengers, yet with far more "oomph" than a stock RS. The bike's no garage queen, I've ridden this Spyder to dozens of states and rallies since 2011, and it's always been perfectly reliable. If I didn't have to sell it, I'd be riding it this summer up to Quebec for the 10th Anniversary Spyder rally, no worries at all about this bike ever leaving me stranded.

This six-year-old bike does feature some wear and tear-- minor scratches and rust spots here and there. Only significant flaw in my eyes is a cracked gauge cluster cover which distorted the odometer LCD-- you can see that in the attached photo.

Cash offers only please, cash in hand for test rides, buyer must have valid motorcycle license please. I would prefer you pickup bike locally, but I am willing to deliver to Arlington Metro stops.

Please note I may ride the Spyder a bit more-- I commute on it when the weather gets cold, it's a great winter ride-- but the mileage will remain under 20,000.

There is also a Craigslist listing here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...944549663.html
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!

Spyder Garage

Great price!
    Jim

2013 ST-S (wife's)
    2015 BMW R1200GS (mine)
    1981 Yamaha XS400 Scrambler Custom (mine)

Spyder Garage

Great price, but a month too late. I could have made her so pretty with a little truck bed liner.....
    Breathing New Life into Forgotten Treasures

DerBayzVintage

Spyder Garage

Annnnd, my baby is sold.

I loved my Spyder. It gave me such joy, from my first day riding to its last. It tracked all across Virginia, Maryland, and West Virginia. It took me and my GF up and down the East Coast, to Maggie Valley, to Chicago and back. It was (practically) stone reliable, only a few bugs along the way but I never felt less than confident it would get me home.

While I didn't get ANYTHING near the money I put into it, I look at all that cash for mods over the years as an installment plan for a thousand smiles.

Since I had to clear out the Spyder along with my Honda CB500F (also sad) while selling my house, it'll be a while before I get the chance to buy another Spyder. But I definitely remain a fan, and I'm excited to see what new products BRP puts out in the future (LEANER LEANER LEANER ).

Until then... all you Spyderlovers, safe riding!
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!