Spyder Garage

Default MN Spyderfest 2017 Attendee's

Posting this so we have a clean list of Minnesotan's attending Spyderfest 2017
    David and Sharon Goebel pre-registered 1/1/17. Due to work schedules we're planning driving down 25 April, towing Spyder in trailer, staying at a nearby home, block south or so from the fairgrounds, heading back Sunday morning.
    Last edited by DGoebel; 04-11-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2017 - MN Spyderlovers - see ya there....

Teresa and I are registered for 2017 Spyderfest. We will be staying at the Lamplighter Inn North - Tuesday night, 4-25-17 thru Saturday night, 4-29-17. We will trailer the bike down if weather looks bad, otherwise, we will probably ride down and back. Details to follow once we get closer and know who all is going this year! Looking forward to the FUN

I would suggest you get your reservations made soon for a room as I think they are filling up quickly!
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default All set to go!!!

Mike and I are registered and staying at the Best Western. Will leave on Monday and arrive on Tuesday and leave Sunday morning to head home. Plan is to have our good friends from Big Lake drive down with us (they are new Spyder owners). Hoping we have a nice MN spring so we don't freeze to death.

Are they doing the basket this year? I have a nice looking crocheted afghan I could bring with to donate.

Little One
    2014 Pearl White RT Limited with Matching Trailer

Ultimate Tall Boy Seat Pearl White Croc Inlay with backrest and armrests; Cup holders; Spyderpops Spyclops, Lighted Bumpskid, BRT Rear Lighting; Custom Dynamics Rear Trunk Brake; TricLED Safety LED package & front blinker lights, Foam hand grips; Elka Shocks; Lazer Alignment; BajaRon Sway Bar; Lamonster IPS Key Cover & End Caps; Lidlox Helmet Locks; Sena 10

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Little One View Post
    Mike and I are registered and staying at the Best Western. Will leave on Monday and arrive on Tuesday and leave Sunday morning to head home. Plan is to have our good friends from Big Lake drive down with us (they are new Spyder owners). Hoping we have a nice MN spring so we don't freeze to death.

Are they doing the basket this year? I have a nice looking crocheted afghan I could bring with to donate.

Little One
    I haven't heard anything yet but as Spydefest gets closer more details about these types of things will be disclosed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Default I'm going

Taking the cheapo option - staying at Microtel.
    Will ryde down Tuesday, back Sunday.

Out with the old - Blue 2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    In with the new - Black/Silver 2015 RTS SE6
    Special Series
    Blue 2012 RT622 Trailer - now vinyl wrapped as Black/Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Little One View Post

Little One
    No basket this year.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

Laurie and I are going to Spyderfest and will be staying at the Lamplighter 26th-29th. Looking forward to it.

Spyder Garage

Default Same schedule

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedDBA View Post
    Taking the cheapo option - staying at Microtel.
    Will ryde down Tuesday, back Sunday.
    Hi Chuck,

Maybe we can get a small group going down together - we have the same schedule as you! As it get closer, let's see if that works to ride together....

Thanks.
    Jim
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac