Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Hitch

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    HAve to ask .. I thought you were selling the Spyder or did you change your mind? Just wondering as you are taking on this type of project.
    The Spyder is still for sale but it's winter and I'm bored. The hitch system has always been one of my complaints with the Spyder so knowing I will want it right for spring it's time to build a hitch. If it doesn't sell then I'll keep riding it. There are lots of things I like about it but it's not the right ride for people with upper back and neck issues. The wing was easier on my back.
    Either way it needs a proper hitch. Not sure how to post pictures but will try to figure it out.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fjray View Post
    The Spyder is still for sale but it's winter and I'm bored. The hitch system has always been one of my complaints with the Spyder so knowing I will want it right for spring it's time to build a hitch. If it doesn't sell then I'll keep riding it. There are lots of things I like about it but it's not the right ride for people with upper back and neck issues. The wing was easier on my back.
    Either way it needs a proper hitch. Not sure how to post pictures but will try to figure it out.
    Send the pics to another member and they will be happy to post them for you

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fjray View Post
    Been waiting all week for a local guy to bend me up some chrome molly tubing but I'm thinking I'll go ahead with building it out of bar stock to avoid waiting. I'm not good at being patient. Either way it will have a good measure of overkill. I think I'll build in a mini receiver hitch so it can be removed when not needed.
    Chrome molly maybe to brittle

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk