Spyder Garage

Default 2016 RTS Lift Table Redline

By Redline
    Not interested in Spyder mod they sell. Just regular table with regular extensions that only get to 51 in. wide max.
    I know I need 62/63 inches.
    Question:
    Who has a regular Redline 1500 HD lift table.
    What mods did you make?
    How do you like it?
    Pros/cons
    Wish to talk to someone that has one. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Default Redline lift table

I’ve had one for about 2 years now. I have a metal supplier nearby so I bought 3 longer lengths of black pipe to widen the extensions out. I use PVC pipe as spacers over the pipe between the main table and the extensions. When you do that, the ramps no longer fit plus the angle is pretty steep for the front of the Spyder. (I have a 2015RTS). I bought 6 foot long steel ramps on sale at Harbor Freight. I cut them down to 4 feet and welded the remaining 2 foot pieces together to make a third ramp. Had to fabricate a lip to join the table for the third ramp. I made pins to anchor the ramps to the main table and each extension. I also bought HF wheel chocks and with some minor modification anchor them to the front of each extension to the tie down anchors. So, the Spyder goes up the ramps easily, doesn’t hit anything and with the Center front wheel chock in its widest mount and open, rolls up to the added wheel chocks and fits fine.

My table came with with a leaky master cylinder and Redline shipped a replacement very quickly. Their customer Service is great. I picked up my table to save shipping costs. The sucker is super heavy so be creative or have help uncrating it.

Hope this helps.
    Lucky

2015 RTS SE6
    2008 Harley Ultra
    1999 BMW R1200C
    1986 Harley Electraglide

Spyder Garage

Default Reline picture

Here is a picture
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lucky

2015 RTS SE6
    2008 Harley Ultra
    1999 BMW R1200C
    1986 Harley Electraglide

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Here is a picture
    We received our table yesterday.
    The delivery guy got a running start from street and pulled it up an inclined driveway on a manual pallet jack. He sat it in garage. I told hubby how are we going to get it off the wooden crate bottom. The guy was headed back to his lift gate and putting pallet jack up when I ask him if he could help us. In 15 min we had 3 sides of wooden crate off all the individual pieces out and he helped tilt table while we got it off bottom of crate. Creative and fast. Delivery came in a 48ft truck. We didn't want to hold him up. He had more deliveries to make. We love our new toy right now his 97 Valkrie is on it. Thank you for replying with pics and how to do the mod. I don't need an oil change till June. He retired Feb 1st so.he has time. I don't need an oil change till June. He also has a bent crossmember on the Valkrie. Thats another project.
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by marty1096; 02-17-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Redline HD 1500 lift mod 4 RTS 2016

2 ea.-4ft. ramps from Discount Ramps online 1600lb
    ramps. $81 free shipping
    We were able to use existing table ramp for rear wheel
    3 ea.-1in. 67ft. Schedule 80 thick walled black pipe $100(military discount $106 Inc tax
    The metal fabrication shop couldn't thread/drill the pipe
    Found online Furgeson metal's Fire Dept Division threaded both ends of all pipe for $30.00 plus tax
    Drilled 2 holes in each ramp to pin to table ramp extensions
    6ea.-7 1/2 in. long PVC to go over 1in pipe as a stop
    6ea. Pipe caps for ends. Set suspension on max hard
    I backed it up the ramp and drove it up the ramp plenty of clearance.
    It works. Thank you for the template.

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you Lucky!

Here is a picture
    IMG_20180305_155610275.jpg
    More pics in my album.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by marty1096 View Post
    IMG_20180305_155610275.jpg
    More pics in my album.
    Which model lift and accessories did you purchase. Your setup is exactly what I am looking for.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Redline HD 1500 lift mod 4 RTS 2016

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Which model lift and accessories did you purchase. Your setup is exactly what I am looking for.
    comes air or electric we have electric 110V

https://www.redlinestands.com/catalo...ft-table-p-756

Spyder Garage

And, I went with air. When I bought mine they were throwing in the drop out panel with rollers (I have several 2 wheelers too). I bought the frame jack too since I was picking everything up. Redline has several videos online on making adjustments and such and they have great customer service.
    Lucky

2015 RTS SE6
    2008 Harley Ultra
    1999 BMW R1200C
    1986 Harley Electraglide

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by marty1096 View Post
    comes air or electric we have electric 110V

https://www.redlinestands.com/catalo...ft-table-p-756
    Thanks, wish we still lived in Gilbert. Would like to swing by and see your in action. I like to see and touch before I buy kinda guy.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

when i used my lift table just went to home depot got longer metal tube and put the extensions on the longer tubes drilled hole on inside and ran a bolt thru the tube so extension couldnt move on either end of the tube.. i use an regular slide under lift from jm and jack stands easier to access the center of the bike
    JIM EVANS
    2014 RTL, cb,all panels color matched over 300 LEDs, pass armrests sat radio chrome WS brkt, larger w.s, more to come

Spyder Garage

Default Accessories Redline HD1500

And, I went with air. When I bought mine they were throwing in the drop out panel with rollers (I have several 2 wheelers too). I bought the frame jack too since I was picking everything up. Redline has several videos online on making adjustments and such and they have great customer service.
    Yes they have awesome customer service.
    Lucky you, we PD Xtra for frame jack and drop out panel, which he drilled and pinned when I am driving up the table. (LOL) thinking about some friction tape as well. Thanks again for info. It's an awesome table. I never thought I would love a "table".

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Thanks, wish we still lived in Gilbert. Would like to swing by and see your in action. I like to see and touch before I buy kinda guy.
    When you come back to visit let me know we can make it happen.

Spyder Garage

Arrow

Sunday he put progressives springs and shocks on 97 Valkyrie using the table.......He retired Feb 1 so he is having fun with his toys. He is happy. When he is happy so am I. His baby is a 2013 Victory cc tour. Mine is the Spyder after I kept losing my balance, only when stopping, on my Victory Vegas 8 ball.